|Season 01, Episode 27|
|Air date||United Kingdom: Unknown Australia: July 1st, 2004|
|Written by||Robin Stevens|
|Directed by||Chris Bernard, Annie Gibbs, Vic Finch|
- 2 Country Intro: Ecuador & Russia
- Warm-Up Dance: Skipping
- Storypeople: Auntie and Little Dog Fido
- End Dance: Marching And Fall Down
- This is the 1st episode with the warm-up dance "Skipping", not counting the US version of Skipping Rope.
- This is the last episode with the end dance "Marching And Fall Down".
- This is the only episode with the "Marching And Fall Down" dance to not have Jumbah be the warm-up leader.
It's a treasure chest.
It's Little Dog Fido.
Auntie can't open the treasure chest.
It's a golden key.
It's a golden crown.
It's a throne.